Saturday, March 09, 2013

5th day

Well, since its gonna be 2am soon it should be "6th day" and not the '5th day". Haha.
Anyhow, i am so sleepy right now but I think I should at least jot down some thoughts before I crash.
Overall today is an interesting day. For one, its Friday and that means weekend is here ( although not much of a weekend given the fact that I will be busy for the next 2 days for my dance performance).
But still I'm gonna enjoy every bit of it. ;)
Secondly, 'he' texted me in gchat this morning! He initiated the chat! Means that he does think about me occasionally. It's a comforting thought. But when I first saw his message, I admit that I had mixed feelings. Partially excited and happy to hear from him again, another side is like..why is he contacting me wor..he was the one who wants the break and don't wanna see me. Regardless, we had a good conversation until he misinterpreted my tweets.
Best part is, he was upset over my tweet about 'missing my Aries'. Apparently he was jealous and felt the pinch. Honestly speaking, I really didn't expect him to actually read my tweets during this period. I thought be has given up on me. Or at least for the next 3 weeks. We started arguing that lor. Details I'm not gonna jot down coz it doesn't matter anymore. The day is over and most importantly we have resolved that particular matter. :)
3rd is I went for the dance rehearsals in Black Box Publika. This place is interesting. :)
Ok la, can't continue any longer. Eyes shutting down. Goodnight world~ :)

No comments: