Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Beauty and the Beast musical weekend in Singapore

It is 10.30pm on a Sunday. How time flies. Monday Blues will hit over me in less than 10 hours. Why oh why does weekend passes by so quickly. If only I can turn back time. If I can, I want to repeat my Saturday all over again because I want to fly down to Singapore, have my brunch in Ronin, watch Beauty and the Beast broadway musical and walk around Marina Bay Sands all over again. This day is like the best day of my life. 

I have never done something as exciting as this before. Flying to another country for a musical or event and also only spend a day there without staying overnight. It feels good to do something out of the blue and it makes me wish I am earning more. I want to do more with my life. I want to work in a place where currency is higher. Did you know I bought  a pair of the Crocs sandals which I always wanted (different color but still colorful) and it is only $79.90 in Marina Bay Sands. Imagine I am earning in SGD, it is only 80! Then i bought a pair of Victoria Secret sunglasses which I have been wanting and it is $82. It feels so affordable. I want to work in Singapore!!! I am shuddering now as I am converting the $$ i spent there into MYR. I used my credit card and I think the conversion rate is almost MYR 3. CRAZY to the max. Now i feel depressed as i think about it. :/

I want to get a job in Singapore. Do you think I can achieve it? What can I work as over there I wonder... 

No comments: