Sunday, April 26, 2015

Shady Sunday

Initial title for this entry is Sad Sunday but I think it is kinda too negative hence the current title. 

This weekend was supposed to be a good weekend for me but...it did not turn out exactly how I planned. It was more of a crying and emotional weekend for me. I had a slight migraine but thankfully with some medication it went away, if not my Sunday will be completely ruined. 

Now why did i said it is an emotional weekend for me is because, as you can surely guess by now, my boyfriend. Who else can cause me tears and heartaches? 

Some may call me a drama person but believe me, in this case I was not being dramatic at all. It is all the build up frustration in me that accumulated over time and in the end just burst out. No matter how many times I tried telling my boyfriend the reason of my anger, frustrations, sadness, disappointments and anything emotional feelings, he just does not get it. I can be repeating the same explanation 5 times straight at his face for the past 30 mins but still it will not penetrate into his skull. After 1.4 years of being together, I thought that at least he would have learn something or picked up some 'how-to-solve-girlfriend-issues-when-she-is-sad-or-angry' but no, apparently he does NOT! Could he really be that dense? I know I was mean to call him stupid at some point of time due to the build up frustrations but he is totally asking for it. 

How can he not have learnt the minds of a female, at least this one particular female? Tell me what should I do? I am so tired. This relationship is draining me out and it is making me so unhappy....Sigh... In a way it is good the boyfriend is so far away. This gives us a good time to separate from each other and cool off. I need this time to think things through. To think if he is truly who I want. 

No comments: